domingo, 1 de abril de 2007

Stars went Black


Dos chavales de Chicago con algo de tiempo libre le dieron un nuevo aire a las colinas de la ciudad de los so-called ángeles. ¿Qué tiene esto que ver con la música? Es mi EgoBlog y lo pervierto como quiera. Well, everything's related to music, dear! Anyway, Supertramp wrote it, Gone Hollywood...

It's just heartbreaking
I should have known that it would let me down
It's just a mind aching
I used to dream about this town

It was a sight to see
The place to be,
Where the living is easy
And the kicks can always be found

It's such a shame about it
I used to think that it would feel so good
But who's to blame about it
So many creeps in Hollywood

I'm in this numb motel
Near the 'Taco Bell'
Without a hope in hell
I can't believe that I'm still around...

No hay comentarios: