jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

Self



I'm still walking towards my path. Where the hell does it lead? I don't know, though i love exploring it. It was Freddie Mercury who wrote 'you can be anything you want to be, just be free with your tempo', and I truly believe him, though I still haven't found any paying tempo at all. I find this as a marvellous small big world, I really love this paradox, but I find very confusing smoking it sometimes. I guess it always comes down to my poetry headquarters, kinda much 'I'´s, I know, but really don't wanna stop discovering that I hundred percent at all, do I really know it?
Well, it was Marillion who wrote about that one in the picture I couldn't afford, can't I?, it was them who wrote those...

Did you ever fall in love?
Did you ever fall in love?
Did you ever fall in love?
Did you ever dream of falling?

Did you give up?
And discover that you haven't given up?

[...]

No hay comentarios: